Sorry folks due to the COVID 19 crisis the company running the GB3PB site has decided it can no longer carry on trading in the very depressed entertainments climate and the site is to be mothballed. This means GB3PB is off-air until a suitable replacement site can be established. Jon G7ICH and I (Rick G6AKG) would to thank all those who helped establish and finance GB3PB. Hopefully it will come back in the not too distant future. Best 73
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteKeep safe
Miles M3YYO
As person local to the area covered by this repeater please keep me informed.
ReplyDeleteI hope you manage to find the repeater a new home soon.
Best regards, 73s
Paul Weaver
M7SOP
Really sad to hear this. I have been using GP3PB and it was great as Foundation Licence holder to speak to locals. Fingers crossed it is back soon. I live local and am happy to help out in anyway i can with reinstall/testing.
ReplyDelete73 -
Alan K.
2E0FWE / M7ALU
Oh no! Thanks all for getting this on air in the first place and as others have said if I can help at all let me know. It's a shame to lose it!
ReplyDeleteM0IDL
How do you make money in slot machines?
ReplyDeleteThe easiest and easiest way to do that is to make money on slot machines. หารายได้เสริม you can also make your own money at slot machines and make some extra money if you